We Have Moved To A New Custom Designed Factory: 731 Marshall Rd Malaga WA 6090.
Welcome to Spectra Engineering Site updated regularly.
Spectra Engineering is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high performance Base Stations and Repeaters. We offer more models and solutions and cover more frequency bands than any other manufacturer. Our products and peripherals are used in a diverse range of professional systems throughout the world. If your requirement is for Digital APCO P25, Trunking, Conventional PMR, Data or a special application, chances are we will have a product specifically designed for your needs.
MX921 APCO P25 REPEATER
The MX921, low current Repeater solution is now available with APCO P25 Digital option (T92)
The MX921, low current P25 Repeater solution, is designed from the ground up for the absolute lowest power consumption and features the lowest current draw of any professional high performance Repeater.
New External High Power RF Amplifier.
A VHF 300 Watt 100% duty rated RF Power Amplifier now available.
Complete with Advanced Ethernet Remote Diagnostics and featuring high efficiency and very high reliability.
Ideal for Paging and other demanding applications.
Live Demo.[Click here] for remote diagnostics online...
MX800 APCO P25 REPEATER\BASE STATION
Spectra Engineering is pleased to announce the release of the Digital APCO P25 Repeater \ Base Station variant of the MX800 at the 2008 International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) in Las Vegas.
APCO Project 25 (P25) is the industry wide effort to set
the standards of uniform digital Two-Way Radio for public
safety organizations and has also been selected in other
private system application(s), worldwide.
A major advantage for using P25 is to reduce spectrum bandwidth usage and the ability to recover excellent audio quality from noisier signals, where compared to analogue signals, the noise is always accumulative and degrades the audio quality.
Main features of the MX800 P25 Base Station & Repeater:
- P25 Compliant 7200 bps IMBE Enhanced Vocoder.
- P25 Digital audio to speaker & line.
- P25 Digital audio from Mic socket & line.
- Repeats all P25 transmissions.
- Repeats analog transmissions.
- Automatically switches to P25 mode on reception of a P25
(Allowing analog radios to still work on the same system.)
- P25 Digital can operate on any freq band.
- P25 NAC programmable or transparent.
- Passes P25 private call and group call.
- Repeater passes P25 clear or encrypted.
- Front panel indicators show P25 status.
- Design based around proven MX800 architecture.
- 255 channel capacity.
- Flash based software design allows future upgrades for new features.
- Standard Analog MX800 can be upgraded to P25.
- Low power consumption.
- RF Specs in Digital mode are the same as Analog mode.
- Programmable External PTT mode, Digital or Analog.
- (T82) Optional Ananlogue & Digital Fixed Station Interface.
- (T83) Optional Data Packet Repeat mode.