MXPS15 Power Supply
The MXPS15 is a power supply designed to supply 13.8 volts nominal DC .
Power Supply Duplexer Rackmount Rear
Power Supply Duplexer Rackmount Side
Please note that Duplexers are not supplied.
- Suitable for operation under wide mains voltage swings (85VAC to
and protected against mains surges, spikes and brown outs. Not auto ranging.
- Tolerant of high temperatures and vibration.
- Protected against short circuit, over temperature and over load.
- Output over voltage shutdown. Induced output transient protected.
- Manufactured using only well specified and qualified high grade commercial parts.
- Infant mortality burn in period.
- DC output via polarised connector.
- AC input via covered IEC connector.
- Compliant with relevant international standards.
- 100% continuously rated at 9 Amps and 60° C. 15 Amps at 25° C.
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan.
- Output short circuit protected, no minimum load current.
- 2RU rack mountable option.
- Optional provision for battery charging at a maximum of 1,5 amps
This allows a SLA type battery to be added for battery back up (future).
- Low radiated emissions due to double metal housing.
- Greater supply current capacity to 30Amp or more though paralleling supplies .
- Redundant Power Supply configuration.
|AC Mains Input||85VAC to 265VAC|
|Nominal Output Voltage||13.8V+/- 0.2V (1 Amp)|
|Total Max Rated Output
|15 Amps Continuous at 25°C.|
|Rated Outout at Max Temp||9 Amps Continuous|
|Battery Charger Output||2 Amps (Max)|
|Ripple & Noise||< 6mV RMS|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 60°C|
|Design Field Lifetime (MTBF)||10 years @ 50°C|
|Power Factor||Auto Power Factor Correction|
|Approvals|| C-Tick, CE, UL, TUV,
CB, CUL, S-MARK
|125 KB||Power Supply Manual||1||06/11/2006||DOWNLOAD|